Learn how to draw accurately and in proportion. Perfect for the complete beginner or those more advanced who feel they need to improve their drawing skills.
***To avoid a booking fee and pay by card, cheque or cash, please contact dot-art Services directly on 0345 017 6660***
Saturdays from 15th June 2019, 11am – 5pm (£125 for 3 day course)
Be taught how to use the ‘thumb-and-pencil ‘ method to measure and draw in a three day intensive course at Everyman Theatre. Learn the principles of drawing with tutor Roy Munday and develop essential skills for drawing and developing your own creative style. Gain confidence in your drawing ability and take your new found skills out of the classroom to sketch the world around you.
- Introduction on how to measure accurately.
- How to deal with angles and perspective.
- Using charcoal to achieve tone.
- Basic principles on problems of perspective.
- Using the grid system to draw up a complex photograph.
Tutor: Roy Munday
Roy Munday is an experienced trainer and artist, who has been teaching life drawing for many years. Roy also leads our 10 week Life Drawing course.
Spring Programme 2019: Saturdays, 11am – 5pm
15th, 22nd, 29th June
Everyman Theatre, Room Ev4, 5-11 Hope St, Liverpool L1 9BH
The Everyman Theatre stands at the north end of Hope Street, Liverpool
£125 for 3 full days
You will need to provide your own materials. Essential materials include a set of HB pencils, A3 paper, a sharpener and rubber.
You will receive a materials list 2-3 weeks before the start of the course. If you require the list earlier than this, please contact email@example.com or call 0345 017 6660.
- There are a maximum of 15 places available on each session, so early booking is essential.
- To avoid a booking fee and pay by card, cheque or cash, please contact dot-art Services directly on 0345 017 6660.