DaDaFest: International Disability Day, Take Over!
Venue: Museum Of Liverpool
Times: 11:00 - 16:00
To celebrate International Disability Day, DaDaFest will be taking over the Museum of Liverpool with a huge variety of events and workshops to get involved with.
The list of events and timings are still yet to be confirmed. Current activities include;
- Workshops with Reetu Jain
- Performance by Arden Rockers
- Perforamnce by Brazuka
- Performance by RiverSign Choir
- Performance by LIKEU Dance Company
- Workshops with Faith Bebbington
- Performance by Jordan, DaDaFest Young Leader
- Performance by Tammy Reynolds
The takeover day is free to attend. Stay tuned to this page for further details.