Map UnavailableACC Arena: Which is the optimal development pathway for job creation in port cities?
Times: 11:45 - 12:15
Which is the optimal development pathway for job creation in port cities?
- PORT – Cllr James Noakes – why we need Logistics Based Connectivity for Liverpool (HS2, Cruise Liners, Shipping Ports)
- PORTAL – Mike Stubbs – why we don’t need expensive Logistics projects, we need High Speed Bandwidth.
- MODERATOR –Alison McGovern MP – the social and economic implications of these two approaches to growth.
- How this can contribute to job creation and retention in the city?
- What role does Culture play in making an attractive port for Cruise Liners?
- What role can smart cities play in negotiating these two forms of connectivity?
- Can smart cities logistics create jobs, or will it merely displace them?