Dates: 29/03/2020 - 12/04/2020
Advance your skills as a photographer in a 3 week course in digital photography. Featuring both theory and practical on-location sessions.
***To avoid a booking fee and pay by card, cheque or cash, please contact dot-art Services directly on 0345 0176660***
Sunday 29 March, 5 and 12 April, 11:30am – 5pm, £125 for 3 week course.
Over the 3 weeks you will learn about:
- understanding and taking control of your camera
- mastering composition
- getting the right exposure
- working with colour
- working in black and white
- how different lenses and focal lengths affect your results
- working with different shutter speeds
- working with different apertures
- natural light and artificial light
The three days will incorporate:
- classroom-based teaching
- practical exercises
- review and feedback of student’s own images
To get the most from this course you will need your own digital camera which allows you to manually control aperture, shutter speed, ISO (sensitivity) and focus.
Tutor: Mark Reeves
The tutor is Wirral-based photographer Mark Reeves. Mark has been a photographer for many years, having worked with both film and digital processes. He has worked as a photo-journalist with work published in national newspapers and specialist magazines. He holds the Associateship distinction from the Royal Photographic Society and he regularly exhibits and sells his work at a range of different galleries.
Winter season, Sundays from 11:30am – 5pm
5, 12 April
Bluecoat, School Lane, Liverpool, L1 3BX
Situated in the centre of Liverpool, just behind Church Street, down Church Alley and in front of Liverpool ONE. You can enter the building via the front courtyard off School Lane, or through the garden at the back off College Lane. Nearest train station- Liverpool Central.
£125 for 3 week course. You will need to bring your own camera.
- There are a maximum of 15 places available on each session, so early booking is essential.
- To avoid a booking fee and pay by card, cheque or cash, please contact dot-art Services directly on 0345 017 6660.