The Adelphi: The Artisan Collective November Handmade Arts & Crafts Market
Venue: Adelphi Hotel
Times: 11:00 - 16:00
Our Handmade November Arts & Crafts Artisan Market returns to iconic “The Adelphi”
Date: Saturday 26th November 2016
Time: 11am – 4pm
We have an eclectic mix of handpicked local Merseyside stalls of handmade arts and crafts to tempt you.
The handmade arts and crafts on offer includes:
- Semi precious gemstone and freshwater pearl jewellery,
- Artwork, photographs and cards,
- Awesome woodturned crafts,
- Up-cycled and recycled gifts,
- Wonderful bags and purses,
- Knitted crafts,Unique home furnishings,
- Resident Tarot Card Reader/Psychic
- Alternative Holistic Health Therapist and much more!
But you really have to come on down to see what delectable little gems we have found for you.
Our vision is to provide visitors the opportunity to meet, talk and buy some wonderful on-off arts and crafts, made with love and passion, from the many fabulously unique local talents that we have in Merseyside.
And on top of all that entry is FREE
The venue has full disabled access.
Full details: https://www.facebook.com/
Do you have any handmade/homemade products that you would like to sell?
Would you like to take part in this or any future event?
Then please contact Joolz for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always on the lookout for stall holders with exciting new, quality unique handmade/homemade arts & crafts, the more unique the better.