Thursday 16 January 2014
16.30 – 17.30
Holiday Inn Express, Hoylake (Garden Room), The Kings Gap, Hoylake, CH47 1HE
At this event, we are calling for our community to GET INVOLVED as performers, contributors, supporters or volunteers.
This brief promotion event, compèred by festival director, John Gorman, includes:
- · An outline of the artistic content being planned for the 2014 Festival
- · Information about the different ways in which people can get involved – as performers, exhibitors and entering our competitions
- · A call for more volunteers and supporters vital to the successful running of our Festival
- · An opportunity to ask questions and to meet members of the organising team.
- · Short performances showcasing the eclectic nature of our Festival.
Wirral Festival of Firsts is an international community arts festival with a difference, a festival that really does offer something for everyone and helps put Wirral on the map. This year’s festival, from 5 – 13 July 2014, coincides with two landmark events, offering special opportunities to show off our local talent and attractions on an international scale: the British Open Golf Championship at the Royal Liverpool, Hoylake (17 – 20 July) and the International Festival of Business, Merseyside (throughout June and July).
If you would like to come to our promotion event and hear our plans, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not able to come this time, you will find more information on our website. To keep up with all the latest news about the festival:
- · Make a date to attend our next promotion events on 20 February and 15 May
- · Sign up for our e-newsletter.
- · Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and help to promote the Festival by ‘liking’ our Facebook page as well as re-tweeting messages.