Tender: Creative programmes for young people in Crewe, Cheshire East Council
- Closes 18th May 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact email@example.com
Cheshire East Council is seeking proposals from organisations to run creative programmes for young people in Crewe, who are facing challenges in accessing mainstream creative provision in schools, to learn about creative industries and develop creative skills.
The project(s) should aim to:
- Help participants develop skills, experience and understanding of the roles available within the creative industries
- Help participants develop a range of transferable skills, including problem solving, creative thinking, communication, confidence, research, independent learning and team work
- Provide progression routes into the creative industries for all participants
- Enable participants to gain recognised qualifications through their involvement in the programme, such as Arts Award
- Work with partners to support the Crewe Cultural Strategy, in particular the outcome relating to young people
- Meet at least one of Cheshire East Council’s cultural priorities
The total budget available for this work is £20,000 per annum for up to a maximum of 3 years. More than one application may be successful. Organisations may bid for all or part of the funding.
Proposals must be submitted via The Chest before 18th May. For more information, and to submit a tender, please register on The Chest: https://www.the-chest.org.uk/
Please do not email with any questions or for more information. Any questions about this opportunity MUST be submitted via The Chest.