Technical Manager, Link4Life
- Closes 12th July 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference Number
Middleton Arena, Heywood Civic Centre, Touchstones Rochdale and other sites as required
Band 5, £26,421 – £30,699 per annum
Hours of Work
37 hours per week (annualised)
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The purpose of the job is to provide a professional, efficient and high quality service to customers of Link4Life. This includes being the technical lead on technical management and operation and production support at Link4Life venues and associated events.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU?
- Relevant qualifications in stage technical management – degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience of stage lighting design, setup and control
- Experience of stage sound design, setup and control
- Experience of health and safety procedures in relation to stage operations
- Experience of managing building Health and Safety regulations regimes
- Experience of managing, monitoring and directing technical staff
- Hold L2 Team Leading or Management qualification or equivalent
- Hold IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU!
Link4Life are committed to being an employer of choice and offer competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits, including access to:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Gym Membership
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay
WHO ARE WE?
We are a charity based in Rochdale that aims to inspire every member of our diverse community to live more active, creative and healthy lifestyles.
If you wish to apply for this role, please visit www.link4life.org to download our Application Form. If you do not have access to the Internet please telephone 01706 926268 / 926215 to request an Application Form through the post, quoting the job reference number above.
All applications must be made using the Link4Life Application Form as we do not accept CVs
All positions are subject to a DBS Check appropriate to the role