Support & Training Consultant (Manchester), Spektrix
- Closes 30th November 2018
- Location North West
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k)
We’re looking for an expert fundraiser who has previous experience working on fundraising campaigns to raise income and maximise opportunities. You’ll use your skills to change the way that people in the arts use data and software – for the better.
There’s always a bit of technical stuff to sort out but we’ve built a reputation for helping people get the most out of our system. You’ll help Spektrix clients to analyse their data, advising on marketing and fundraising strategies. In short, we love our system and we want our users to love it too. Your job is to get them there and keep them there by problem solving, sideways thinking and generally being data-oriented, smart, engaged and innovative.
- Acting as a main contact with clients for their training and support needs, ensuring the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are delivered.
- Proactively working with arts & entertainment organisations to ensure that they are using the tools provided by Spektrix to best effect to develop their audiences, grow their donations and sales, and streamline their business with a focus on fundraising strategy.
- Ensuring that any suggestions for improvements to the software are fed back effectively and accurately to the software development team.
- Creation and maintenance of online training resources with a focus on case studies and examples of how the features can be used to grow and develop audiences and philanthropic support.
You should have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which can be displayed in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Relevant experience of fundraising, particulary with the use of CRM systems.
- An ability to apply existing skills and knowledge to solve complex problems.
- Strong analytical skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Passion for using technology to solve problems.
You might also have
- Experience working in a Box-office, Marketing or Fundraising role in an Arts organisation or in a data-oriented role in another charity.
Apply Link: https://spektrix.workable.com/j/FD67E8E63F