Support Coordinator, Spektrix
- Closes 30th April 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k)
- Contact Emily Mangnall firstname.lastname@example.org
Spektrix is a rapidly growing collection of arts managers, marketing types and computer geeks whose mission is to helps arts organisations be more successful. We’re doing this through a combination of cloud-based software and customer support, which is changing the way that arts venues sell tickets and manage their audience relationships. You’d be joining a team of over 90 based across our London, Manchester and New York offices and working with over 320 arts organisations around the UK and in North America.
We’re looking for a motivated, self starter to join our growing Support department. You will be working within our support team, providing assistance to our growing client base and to our Support and Training Consultants.
This newly created role would suit someone who is looking to join a thriving arts and tech company, and gain experience in an administrative position with a variety of progression opportunities. The applicant should expect to undertake a variety of administrative support tasks. As such exceptional time-management and organisational skills are key to success in the role, as well as a keen enthusiasm towards the arts sector and in helping Spektrix clients succeed via the provision of an expert support service.
Your main responsibilities:
- Triage incoming support queries coming in on emails and on voicemail messages, ensuring that urgent issues are picked up quickly.
- Working with our clients to fulfill some day-to-day support requests such as arranging training visits, liaising with our hardware supplier, updating copy on booking pages and email templates.
- Making sure the team are in the right place at the right time by updating and maintaining our rota.
- Working with our Spektrix Events team, helping them plan and run our external events, dealing with venue and catering bookings, invitations and event attendee communication.
- Helping the Support Management Team in reporting on and measuring success.
- Supporting new starters in the department by, for example, scheduling training and onboarding sessions and liaising with the IT team to set up equipment.
Full job description & apply link: https://workable.com/j/2DC127A1A5