Steward, Royal Liverpool Philharmonic
- Closes 24th August 2016
- Location North West
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£10k-15k pro rata)
- Artform music
- Contact Andrew Choyce email@example.com
We’re currently recruiting for Stewards at Liverpool Philharmonic to be part of a dynamic team supporting the operation of all Liverpool Philharmonic concerts and events.
This is a zero hour contract although there is an expectation that the successful candidate will be able to work a minimum of three shifts (15 hours) per week (subject to business requirements).
The successful candidate will:
• Provide excellent customer service for all patrons of Liverpool Philharmonic.
• Help ensure the health and safety of Philharmonic patrons and of everyone in the building.
• Manage retail sales of merchandise and cash handling.
• Ensure housekeeping standards are achieved and maintained.
• Monitor the security of the building, its contents and its visitors/staff.
Should you require any additional details in relation to this post, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
The salary for this post will be £7.20 per hour.
Application forms should be downloaded and completed from our internet site below.
Please return all completed forms (section A and B) to email@example.com or via post to Andrew Choyce at the above address.
Closing date for completed applications: 12 noon on Wednesday 24 August 2016.
Interviews to be held: Week commencing 5 September 2016.