Skills, Training and Educatuion Lead, The Factory Project, Manchester International Festival/Factory
- Closes 29th March 2017
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£50k+)
- Contact David Fox firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role please follow the instructions on our website carefully – http://mif.co.uk/about-us/work-with-us/
The Factory Project is seeking to recruit an outstanding individual to help lead the development of its skills, training and education (ST&E) programme over the next 12 months. Factory is a multi-million pound project to create a new large-scale, cross-art form space in Manchester, for the benefit of the city, the wider North and audiences across the UK. The project is moving forward at speed and has recently announced that the facility will be run by Manchester International Festival. Factory represents a unique setting in which to inspire and nurture a new creative generation and will have – at its heart – a commitment to imaginative and impactful creative skills, training and education programmes.
An initial vision for these programmes has been outlined and we are now seeking to recruit an exceptional individual to test, drive forward and build upon this vision over the next 12 months.
- to develop Factory’s skills, training and education offer – its objectives, programmes, partnerships and impact;
- to lead on strategic development of innovative, industry-led apprenticeships and placements as part of this offer;
- to work with MIF’s Creative Learning Director to develop an integrated approach to participation, learning and training in the overall programme
- to develop a partnership of local and national sector employers as well as appropriate HE/FE institutions and training providers to collaborate on developing new apprenticeship and training offers;
- to lead on overall budgeting for the ST&E programme, working closely with Factory Project Director
- to help establish the objectives (For the furtherance of Skills, Training and Education) for the Factory Trust – a trust that will be established to drive the necessary fundraising
- to support the work of the Trust as required, developing bids as necessary
- to support the new development of the future team structures required to deliver Factory’s new ST&E ambitions alongside its learning, participation and engagement activity.