Deadline: Sunday 17 April 2016
Salary £16,640 pro rata. (21 hours per week)
Fixed Term Position until 30 November 2016, with view to become permanent.
We are recruiting a part-time Sales Administrator to join our busy office in York city centre. You will provide administrative support to our sales and marketing teams working across Aesthetica Magazine and related projects, including the Aesthetica Short Film Festival, Art Prize and Creative Writing Award.
The Sales Administrator role involves:
• Coordinating and sending out group emails to generating booking enquiries.
• Being the main point of contact for all enquiries.
• Coordinate bookings for the Film Festival masterclasses and Art Prize Symposium.
• Undertake accurate primary research by telephone and internet.
• Refreshing client contacts and maintaining databases.
• Raising Invoices and processing payments.
• Monitoring and chasing outstanding invoices and late payments.
• Posting out and coordinating the collection of tickets.
• Provide outstanding customer service to all our clients.
• Provide any other administrative assistance when required.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
• Excellent organisational skills, pro-active with a positive can-do attitude.
• Administration and database experience.
• Superb attention to detail and accuracy.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Working to tight deadlines and quick response rates.
• Be approachable and able to forge strong working relationships.
• Ability to use your own initiative.
• Be able to work accurately and calmly under pressure.
• Be IT competent with working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook programs.
• Be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in the art and film sectors.
Please apply with a covering letter that details your experience and your CV to Dale Donley
Visit the website.