We require an enthusiastic Retail Team Leader to work full-time in our lovely shop in Tate Liverpool. on a permanent basis. You will be assisting with the managing of a small team of full-time and part-time staff to deliver budgeted sales and business goals, so you will need to have previous experience at supervisory or management level, ideally in the heritage sector or a busy retailer and demonstrate good commercial acumen.
You will be able to motivate a retail team to provide great customer service, and have the ability to oversee the running of the shop when acting as duty manager. We are looking for someone who is flexible, resourceful and loves a challenge.
In addition you will need to demonstrate:
• an aptitude for leadership
• great understanding of stock management and have good attention to detail
• effective communication, able to deliver feedback both to the team as well as upwards
• strong team skills
• effective working, independent of supervision, self-motivated and a proven problem-solver
• be a confident visual merchandiser of a wide range of products
• and as you will deputise for the Retail Manager in their absence, a good grasp of the organisational priorities and problem solving skills are required
You will need to be able to work on a rota basis, including working weekends and bank holidays.
If this is you, we’d love to hear from you. As well as a great location to work in, working for Tate Enterprises Ltd offers you great benefits, discounts in our shops and cafés, contributory pension scheme, and free entry to exhibitions
This is a single stage process which will involve an Interview and SWOT presentation. These will take place during the week commencing 20th February 2017
DEADLINE: 08 February 2017 at midnight
As a member of the Two Ticks Scheme, we interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for a job vacancy.