Project Manager – Abbot Hall, Lakeland Arts
- Closes 3rd September 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£40k-50k)
- Contact Helen Tappenden firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager – capital development
£40,000, 3-year fixed term role
Abbot Hall, Kendal, Cumbria
As Project Manager you’ll be experienced in all aspects of capital developments, and will have a sound track record of delivering multi-million pound projects.
You’ll have a real passion for historic buildings and will thrive on taking ownership and working collaboratively with your colleagues and external partners on an exciting and challenging listed building project. A keen eye for detail is essential, as is pragmatic and proactive approach to engaging key stakeholders and communities alike.
Leading and coordinating input from key stakeholders, you’ll work with teams across Lakeland Arts to deliver an international / national quality Art Gallery and Museum that is fit for purpose.
To excel in this role, you’ll be great at:
- Managing large capital projects.
- Overseeing capital projects through RIBA Stages 4 – 6.
- Contributing to fundraising campaigns to secure match funding and managing the funding awarded.
- Acting as key contact with design and professional consultant teams.
For more information visit lakelandarts.org.uk
Email: email@example.com or call 01539 888055