The HDCL is looking to employ a confident and competent person who will assist the Project Manager in the successful delivery of an exhibition acknowledging the sporting prowess of Liverpool’s Black boxers over the past 120 years.
Project Assistant Tasks
- Assist in preparing reports and data collection for analysis.
- Review and distribute project documents.
- Prepare correspondence and reports related to the project under the supervision and direction of the Project Manager
- Maintain project records and ensure that all regulatory documents are correct, processed and approved.
- Manage the logistics of the exhibition
Salary: £4,500 pro rata
This position is supported by the Heritage Lottery Fund
Interested? Please submit your cv accompanied by a covering letter to the following email addr: email@example.com
Deadline: 23 November 2018
Interviews will be held Monday 3 December 2018