Programme Coordinator, In-Situ
- Closes 25th March 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- Contact Paul Hartley email@example.com
4 days per week (could be increased to full time dependent on funding)
3 year fixed term contract
Salary £28,495k pro rata
Location: The Garage, Northlight, Brierfield, Pendle, East Lancashire
Hours of work: flexible
Application deadline: Monday 25th March 2019 5pm
Interviews: Thursday 4th April 2019
In-Situ is recruiting a new team member to co-ordinate and deliver our programme.
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic person, who is passionate and knowledgeable about socially engaged art and the environment and is experienced in project and budget management and fundraising.
In-Situ operates as a democratic, non-hierarchical arts organisation: all team members are paid the same salary, and all team members are equally involved in decision-making and the development of the organization. As such it is imperative that the new recruit is a team worker who openly contributes and shares ideas, knowledge and information. A creative approach is essential, as is enthusiasm and commitment.
In-Situ is embedded in Pendle, which benefits from a multicultural community and we encourage applications from people based in the region and applications from diverse backgrounds.
How To Apply:
Please apply by sending:
- A letter of application (max 3 pages), outlining:
- Why you are interested in the position of Programme Coordinator;
- Details of relevant past experience, including commissioning, curating, project management, budget management and fundraising (links to past projects can be included);
- Skills, interests, knowledge and personal attributes you will bring to In-Situ;
- Full CV;
- Name and contact details of 2 referees
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To arrive no later than Monday 25th March 2019 5pm
Download the Programme Coordinator Information pack at