People Assistant, The Reader
- Closes 22nd July 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k)
- Contact Kate Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org
· Based at: Calderstones Site
· Reporting to: HR and People Team Manager
· Salary: Band 1 £15,500-£17,000
· Duration: Permanent
· Working Hours: Full Time/35 Hours per week
· Annual Leave: 30 days per year plus bank holidays
This role calls for an exceptionally highly-motivated and dedicated person to provide general administrative support to the People Team
• Providing administrative support for The Reader’s staff and volunteer recruitment processes. Includes answering queries about opportunities, distributing paperwork for shortlisting, preparing interview schedules, interview rooms, meeting and greeting potential candidates.
• Providing administrative support for The Reader’s induction process for new recruits, including organising induction schedule, providing and obtaining appropriate documentation and being first point of contact for new starters.
• Processing DBS checks for staff and volunteers
• Provide administrative support for all HR processes including but not limited to sickness absence, annual leave, booking and organising staff and volunteer training
• Answering a range of e-mail queries on general information about The Reader’s programmes and opportunities and re-directing queries within the organisation as appropriate,
• Administration of contracts of employment.
• Distributing incoming mail and making arrangements for outgoing mail.
• Inputting and updating HR data using Dynamics
• Organising and maintaining electronic and paper files
Other duties and responsibilities as and when required