Location: The Grand, Clitheroe
Hours: 2-3 days p/week, flexible, on site
Salary: £15 – £18 per hour, depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with social media and marketing experience to join our growing marketing team.
The role will co-ordinate our marketing activity, working closely with our media and marketing team to develop our brand awareness and advertise a range of events, shows, classes and community activities through social media campaigns, blogs, press releases and other marketing outputs. You will input on marketing strategy and co-ordinate regular meetings with our wider marketing team, communicating across all departments to meet the marketing needs of the organisation.
The Grand is a hive of creativity with a team of employed and freelance workers. We have skilled photographers, videographers, musicians, artists and recording engineers who work together to support creative content for our projects and social media channels. The Freelance Marketing Coordinator will be a key part of this team
- 2+ years experience coordinating marketing initiatives
- Proficient with marketing technology platforms
- Knowledge of market research and reporting methods
- Experience with Adobe Suite welcomed but not essential
- Fantastic administration skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Positive, energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the music and arts sector or events industry
- An appreciation of the Christian faith and Christian ethos of the organisation
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Lead on social media campaigns and manage The Grand’s social media pages
- Craft copy for brochures, ads, websites, blogs and other channels
- Input on the marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and ticket sales
- Assist with graphics and content for email, social media and advertising
- List events on our internal ticketing system
- Build relationships with partner organisations and coordinate co-promotions
- Coordinate interviews, draft press releases and support PR efforts
- Provide excellent customer service
- Coordinate regular marketing meetings
Please send a C.V. (no greater than 2 sides of A4) and covering letter (no greater than 1 side of A4).
Closing date: 8th January 2024
Interviews: Week beginning: 15th January 2024
Covering Letter Guidance
Based on the main areas of responsibility detailed in the job advert, please detail the following in your covering letter:
•Why you are interested in the role.
•What experience makes you suitable for this post.
•What skills make you suitable for this post.
Please send applications by email to:
or post to:
Emily Lord, The Grand, 18 York Street, Clitheroe, BB7 2DL