Operations Manager, LeftCoast
- Closes 28th March 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£30k-40k pro rata)
- Contact Tina Redford email@example.com
Six years into an ACE-funded CPP Programme LeftCoast is about to roll out Y1 of Big Lottery Funded Reaching Communities Programme. With a budget of c£1m for the next four years, we need a smart, experienced Operations Manager to ensure our day-to-day business responsibilities (and grant funding conditions) are met.
LeftCoast is at a genuinely interesting stage of its development as a progressive arts organisation and growing reputation for socially-engaged practice. In sector-speak: LeftCoast works with local people to generate high-quality artistic outputs serving well-being and social impact outcomes. We work with residents, artists, producers and partners to change perceptions of Blackpool and Wyre and tell the stories of people that live here.
To get the cut of our jib; our last production, ‘RUSH’, engaged 108 local participants in a contemporary dance piece devised with Southpaw, projecting 80ft images onto a former police station for an audience of 1600.
See the film here: https://www.leftcoast.org.uk/showstoppers/rush/
A highly-organised, strategic thinker, who has a fondness for systems and attention to detail we need your sharp management skills and facilitative management style.
Alongside the Artistic Director you will:
– Business Plan the next 5-10yrs
– Manage all things financial, HR and ICT (we are a small team of 4.3 FTE)
– Fulfill monitoring, evaluation and reporting requisites for grant-funded programmes, be the first point of contact for funders and evaluation teams
– Support fundraising, income generation and business development strategies
This role requires a straight head in an organisation that has a track record of taking risks and doing things differently. A high trust/high challenge team, we care about our work and your fit will be important to us.
More information here.