WIN A TWO-WEEK RESIDENCY AND VOUCHERS PROVIDED BY LOCAL BUSINESSES AT STIWDIO MAELOR 2019/20
ENTRY DETAILS: ALL MEDIUMS WILL BE CONSIDERED
THEME: ‘The Element of Primary Colours’
Judge: Katy Helman – an abstract and experimental painter from the U.S- CLOSING DATE – 14th June 2019
- Entry Fee: £10 per work or £8 for those who are Friends of Maelor (Unlimited Submissions).
- Payment can be by cheque (made out to Stiwdio Maelor) or via Paypal (using firstname.lastname@example.org). If you would like to pay into a UK or an Australian bank account please contact Stiwdio Maelor.
- The winning work will be selected from JPEG’s submitted. Artists can submit up to TWO JPEGS per work if 3D.
- ** DIGITAL ARTISTS – Only Film Stills will be accepted. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate full length films for this competition. If submitting a film – use film stills.
- Artists can submit up to TWO JPEGS per work if submitting stills from a film.
- Applicants submitting 2D works are required to submit ONE JPEG image per artwork. However, if a detail image is necessary to viewing the artwork TWO will be considered.
- Images (JPEGs) can be sent via email or a link via drop box with this application form.
Email completed application form and images to: email@example.com-All work must be the original work of the competitor and must have been executed during the last two years.
Announcement of prize will take place in July. The prize is a two-week residency with vouchers. All other expenses (such as travelling to and from Maelor, food and entertainment) are the responsibility of the artist.
Stiwdio Maelor was founded in 2014 by visual artist Veronica Calarco.As an independent, self-funded project, Stiwdio Maelor seeks to operate ecologically and sustainably on a not for profit basis. Residencies at Maelor aim to provide artists and writers the experience to develop their own practice whilst meeting other diverse artists at various stages of their careers.