The VAO art competition is a not for profit event open to both amateur and professional artists based in the UK and internationally. The aim is to give artists the ultimate platform to develop their passion and career in the arts sector. Finalists will benefit from exhibiting, selling and showcasing their work to art critics and art buyers alike.
All artists both UK & International are invited to apply for the Visual Art Open Prize, to win cash prizes of £1,000, plus a solo exhibition, and mentoring package. Finalists will also be exhibited at Chester Arts Fair 2019.
- There are 6 categories: – Painting / Mixed Media / Printmaking – Illustration / Drawing – Sculpture – Photography – Digital – Young Artist (Under 24)
- Cost – £15.00 per submission. £10.00 for entrants under 24 years old
- The overall winner of the VAO will be awarded: Cash prize of £1,000.00 to support the production of new works, Commercial mentoring package, Exclusive solo show, stand space at Chester Art Fair 2020.
- £250.00 will be awarded for each winning category
- No age restrictions – all welcome to apply
Applications have been extended to the 28th February 2019. Artists are invited to apply online at www.visualartopen.com
Application Page = https://www.visualartopen.com/apply-now
Contact = email@example.com
Deadline = 28/02/19