Job Title: Online Marketing and General Promotions (Trainee)
Salary: National minimum wage depending on age
Working Hours: 17.5, hours pw. Monday-Friday (specific times to be agreed)
Contract: Fixed Term 12 month position
Funder: ILM (Alt Valley Community Trust)
Responsible To: Community and Music Co-ordinator (The Florrie)
Place of Work: Florence Institute Trust, 377 Mill Street Liverpool
Role Overview (summary):
To update and keep all our social online presence up to date. Including Facebook, Twitter, Mailchimp and our website (using WordPress) The successful candidate will also be responsible for door to door delivery of leaflets and keeping our mailing list updated.
1. Keeping our online presence up to date
2. Upkeep the Florrie website
3. Work with the community groups keeping a photographic history
4. Monitoring and evaluating new people to interact with
5. Ensuring all people on our mailing list have been notified of new events and programmes
6. Support and promote the work of projects in the Florrie to the wider community
7. Contribute as part of a team to the wider objectives and business plan of the Florence Institute Trust
8. To ensure that all aspects of the programme are delivered in a way that promotes equal opportunities for individuals and all sectors of the community.
9. To carry out other reasonable duties as required.
NB: This job description identifies key responsibilities and requirements. It is not an exhaustive list of tasks that need to be completed. The Florence Institute Limited reserves the right to amend the job description as the role develops with the organisation
This is a training opportunities and all applicants must fit the following criteria to be eligible:
Not in education, training or employment
Must be 16-29 years old
How to apply: Please send an email of interest to our Finance and admin Manager Beverley Forde stating your name, address and telephone number. email@example.com January 2017 Signed: CEO Florence Institute Trust