MDI have launched a Virtual Studio on YouTube, since temporarily closing their home on Hope Street.
The YouTube channel is filled with workshops to keep you moving, from Merseyside’s leading dance company
Full channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MDIStudio/videos?view_as=subscriber
- Dance Stars – for children and young people 4+
- Get Up & Make: the sister-show to Get Up & Dance (below) with fun tutorials to create home made props for routines
- Chair-based dance for those with limited mobility
- MDFI Fit: a series of short workouts for legs / arms / core, to help you build your own workout at home
- Get Up & Dance: zumba-style routines designed to get everyone moving, regardless of dance experience
- Our Talent Hub of 21 NW based Dance Artists are c reating new contebt every week, showcasing the talent in the region – find out more on Instagram
- More info: https://www.mdi.org.uk/mdi-talent-hub-connecting-through-dance-online/
Dance videos feature a walk through of movement before a performance of the choreography, with on-screen prompts to help you remember what’s coming up next. All dance tutorials are pre-recorded and free, meaning you can pause, rewind and watch as many times as you need to in order to learn the movement, before dancing along at home!