Marketing & PR Officer, Lakeland Arts
- Closes 17th February 2020
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k)
- Contact Helen Tappenden firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll support the Business Development Manager in the delivery of the Lakeland Arts Marketing Strategy to grow visitor numbers, extend our reputation for high quality programming and as a quality visitor destination and improve our commercial income.
Supporting the Business Development Manager, you’ll help develop and deliver our marketing communication strategies for Windermere Jetty, Museum or Boats, Steam and Stories, Blackwell, The Arts & Crafts House, as well as promoting our Friends Membership package, and supporting communications around the redevelopment of Abbot Hall Art Gallery.
You’ll be responsible for the marketing and comms strategy for each of our visitor attractions, devising and co-ordinating marketing campaigns, with a focus on visitor activities, groups, events, catering and private hire.
You’ll support colleagues across Lakeland Arts with marketing and engagement and activity, and design and print as required.
- Review, develop and improve Lakeland Arts’ offline marketing, PR and communications, with the purpose of increasing visitor numbers, visits, memberships and building our engaged community.
- Champion accessible, intelligent communication across all media and digital platforms to share information with the widest possible audience and raise profile of Lakeland Arts to wider audiences.
- Support the Lakeland Arts Marketing Strategy enabling us to best inform existing audiences and grow new active communities for each of our sites (Windermere Jetty, Blackwell, and supporting our closed programme for Abbot Hall). Using creativity and intel produce compelling content, enhance the customer experience, encourage repeat visits, drive sales and capture audience data to build our customer understanding to inform future marketing.
- Promote, develop and manage the Lakeland Arts brand and values, including producing Lakeland Arts Design Guidance and acting as brand guardian managing the brand guidelines internally and externally.
These are just some of the areas you’ll be involved in with, for more detail please visit our website.