Marketing and Digital Communications Trainees, Liverpool Biennial
Deadline: 13 February 2017
We are currently seeking two enthusiastic Marketing and Digital Communications Trainees to join the team and support the effective communication of Liverpool Biennial’s programmes to a wide range of audiences and stakeholders. Traineeships last for three months and specific activities and learning will include:
- Development of digital communications across multiple online channels
- Development of engaging content for a new digital platform
- Content research on the Biennial archive
- Engagement and retention of existing and new audiences
- Day-to-day delivery of marketing and communication plans for the Biennial’s year-round programme of events, special projects and festival
- Delivery of events and working with various external contacts
Internships at Liverpool Biennial are voluntary and therefore unpaid, however we do make reimbursement for travel to and from work, and also pay a meal allowance. Total reimbursement is £15 per day.
If you are passionate about contemporary art and would like to be considered for the traineeship, please send your CV with a covering letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10am on Monday 13 February 2017. If you would like to attach examples of previous work e.g. a blog or a social media campaign you have managed, please include in a single document as a separate attachment.
Interviews are expected to be held on 17 and 20 February 2017. We are looking for two trainees to start as soon as possible, however we run a year-round programme of traineeships so we will also consider applications for June and September start dates. Please indicate in your cover letter which start date you are applying for.
Please ensure that you put MARKETING TRAINEESHIP 2017 as the subject title for your email, and make your cover letter an attachment rather than an integral part of the email.