Safe Ground is an award-wining arts organisation expert in the design and delivery of therapeutic group work programmes. We are looking for a Programmes Coordinator/Facilitator to support the team at HMP Altcourse and lead on the successful set up, delivery, and evaluation of our programmatic work!
We ae looking for a Programmes Coordinator/Facilitator to support the Safe Ground team and lead on the successful set up, delivery, and evaluation of Safe Ground’s programmatic work. You will be delivering arts-based interventions to support participants in their personal development, family relationships and rehabilitation. You will be based at HMP Altcourse, developing collaborative partnerships with colleagues at the Visitors’ Centre, as well as key prison teams, wing staff, and most importantly, programme participants.
OVERVIEW OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate all aspects of promotion, recruitment, and evaluation of Safe Ground programmes on site.
- Co-facilitate group work programmes, working in partnership with colleagues at the visitors centre and supporting families.
- Develop and maintain the highest quality standards of programme set up, delivery and evaluation.
- Take all necessary measures to establish and deliver programmes as the core curriculum at the prison.
- Support the team to meet performance targets, and objectives.
- Attend and contribute to meetings associated with the programme, and convene meetings when required.
- Coordinate and liaise with the team and participants to seek and maximise opportunities for development and evolution of programmes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external persons and partners. Such as; the Visitors’ Centre, Governors, Offender Management Units (OMU), Wing Staff, Education Staff, Family Services, Induction, Resettlement and other key components of the HMP and community partners.
- Work closely within the team to monitor, gain feedback, evaluate and develop the programmes for continuous improvement.
- Admin will vary.
Other responsibilities than those described above may be required to be undertaken from time to time and will be expected to be performed to as long as it is within the capability and level of the position.
- Salary: £25k-£30k
- Hours: Full time
- Closing date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023