Operations & Finance Manager
DaDa are looking for an Operations & Finance Manager who will assist the organisation in fulfilling its financial, managerial, and legal obligations. Someone with great attention to detail, who thrives in a collaborative working environment, and can demonstrate a commitment to inclusive practice.
Purpose of Role: To manage the day-to-day operations and financial activities of the organisation and ensure the smooth running of the organisation’s main financial, operations, and legal processes and procedures.
Part time 3 days per week (21 hours)
- General day-to day management of all aspects of organisational finance;
- Agreeing and regularly reviewing DaDa financial controls policies and procedures with Board and Senior Management Team (SMT);
- Managing and monitoring agreed organisational and project budgets, including financial forecasting and regular updates to SMT and Board;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an income generation strategy for the organisation including support on specific fundraising applications.
- Managing and monitoring of all the operational and processing systems used by DaDa in the course of its day-to-day business.
- Ensuring all necessary insurances and licenses are in place and updated regularly
- Maintain an oversight of all DaDa policies and procedures in order to ensure that DaDa remains legally compliant and acts in a manner that supports effective safeguarding, access, well-being, environmental and sustainability commitments and pledges
- Ensuring effective communication with the Board of Trustees including organisation of, and support for, Trustee meetings and the distribution of required information, papers and notifications.
- Managing HR systems to ensure legal compliance and that all employment and service contracts with staff, freelancers and artists are in place, reviewed and amended as necessary
- Managing the collection and storage of all data relating to audience, participation and other activities required for reporting
- Embedding of any wellbeing and access requirements within the workplace, including access to work and occupational health
Further information for applicants, a detailed job description, and application forms can be found at https://www.dadafest.co.uk/get-involved/jobs/operations-finance-manager/how-to-apply/