Administrator – Liverpool Arab Arts Festival Liverpool Arab Arts Festival is looking to appoint an Administrator to support the growth of the Liverpool Arab Arts Festival at an exciting time. Working individually and as part of a team, the Administrator will play a key role in maintaining and building upon the smooth running, effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation.
The role will support a wide range of office, event and project administration tasks and will often be the first point of contact handling communications with partners, audiences and funders.
- Post: Administrator
- Hours: 35 hours (Full Time) per week with occasional weekend and evening work to support the delivery of projects and festival events.
- Salary: £21,000 per annum
- Reporting to: Director
- Location: Based at the company office at Bluecoat, School Lane, Liverpool, L1 3BX. Offsite working is required to support delivery of events and projects.
- Flexible working: Can be discussed in response to need.
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Pension: Employee enrolled into the Nest Pension Scheme with 3% employer’s statutory contributions.
Closing date: 10am, Thursday 18 May. Interviews held on Thursday 1 June at an accessible venue.
This post is time limited and funded by Arts Council England until 31st March 2026.
Please note Liverpool Arab Arts Festival is not able to offer sponsorship for overseas workers. All candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK prior to applying.
How to apply
Please complete the application form within the Job Pack and return via email to: email@example.com with the subject line ‘Administrator application’
Or post: For the Attention of Anne Thwaite (Private and Confidential), Liverpool Arab Arts Festival, Bluecoat, School Lane, Liverpool, L1 3BX
For more information and job pack visit: https://www.arabartsfestival.com/job-opportunity-administrator/