Youth Theatre Co-Ordinator, Cheshire East Council
- Closes 7th August 2017
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Contact Amy Lewis email@example.com
Youth Theatre Coordinator for Cheshire East Youth Theatre 2017
Cheshire East Council seeks a Youth Theatre Coordinator to organise and co-ordinate the day to day running of Cheshire East Youth Theatre (CEYT). The successful applicant will:
- Manage the general administration of the Youth Theatre including correspondence with parents/members and staff, monitoring payments, registration and attendance in classes.
- Manage external enquiries.
- Promote CEYT via Social Media and other platforms.
- Provide support for contracts / financial functions to ensure CEYT Leaders are paid on time and correctly.
- Manage and maintain the current database in line with Data Protection and Child Protection Acts.
- Share key information with a range of audiences including, but not limited to, technical staff, parents, members, Council staff and VIPs.
- Co-ordinate the Youth Theatre Leaders and Volunteers.
- Provide regular updates to the Cultural Economy team and attend monitoring meetings as requested
- Undertake any other relevant duties as may from time to time be required by The Council
Duration: September-December 2017 with option to extend.
Income Tax and Public Liability Insurance: The worker must be registered for income tax and have their own public liability insurance up to £5 million. Please note that this role is on a freelance basis and you will not be an employee of Cheshire East Council. Therefore on signing the contract you understand that your fee will not be inclusive of TAX or National Insurance.
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday 7th August. Interviews will be held on 15th August 2017.
Please contact the Cultural Economy team for a full brief and person specification.