Volunteer Training and Engagement Lead, The Reader
- Closes 16th October 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k)
- Contact Kate Harrison firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Duration: One Year Fixed Term
- · Salary: £22,000 – £27,000 per annum
- · Hours: 35 hours per week usually Monday – Friday, with a requirement for occasional out of hours working on the Calderstones site, which is a 7 day a week working environment. We are committed to offering flexible working.
- · Annual Leave: 30 days per year plus bank holidays
- · Based at: The Reader, Mansion House, Calderstones Park, Liverpool, L18 3JB
About this role
We are looking for a proactive individual who can help generate excitement and enthusiasm amongst our UK wide volunteer base about our new digital platform.
Thanks to National Lottery Funding, we are currently in the middle of a digital transformation project. A key element to this investment is the development of a digital platform for our volunteers. The aim is to improve volunteer engagement and experience by providing improved access to reading resources, provide a place to record details of the activities they undertake each week, who and how many they are reaching, as well as introducing ways for volunteers to connect more closely with one another and with us.
We want to maximise this investment by giving volunteers (many of whom are not digitally savvy) the confidence and skills to use the platform regularly, understanding how it will help them with their roles and inspiring them to get involved in a new online community of volunteers.
Do you have the experience to help us generate excitement and enthusiasm about this to maximise engagement and help us meet our ambitious KPIs?
If you are skilled in introducing and implementing new ideas and want your work to make a real impact across the organisation this is the role for you!