Visitor Services Team Leader, Royal Horticultural Society
- Closes 2nd March 2020
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k)
- Contact Recruitment Officer email@example.com
The Royal Horticultural Society (RHS), the UK’s leading gardening charity inspiring everyone to grow, is looking for an exceptional Visitor Services Team Leader at the new RHS Garden Bridgewater in Salford. The post-holder will ensure exceptional customer service delivery and exceed all front-of-house sales targets.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Lead and develop the Visitor Services team to deliver excellent customer service in line with RHS standards in all information and sales areas, including best practice face-to-face service delivery and appearance standards.
- Ensure an excellent welcome for all visitors and manage the flow of visitors into the Garden.
- Work to meet financial targets, including membership conversions, guide book sales and any other offers against budgeted/ forecasted targets such as direct debit and paying adults conversions.
- Recruitment, induction and training of Visitor Services team members and volunteers.
- Take a lead on performance and development reviews in line with the RHS policies and guidelines.
- Report daily sales figures to the Visitor Services Manager and relevant departments.
- Ensure robust cash handling procedures in line with RHS procedures.
We are looking for an exceptional person able to work at both a Team Leader and ‘hands on’ level, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, have a flexible and proactive approach with the resilience and motivation to seek continual improvement of the Visitor Service Team.
The role will report to the Visitor Services Manager and will work closely with the other Visitor Services teams, particularly during the set-up phase of the project up to the formal opening of the garden.
To apply please visit our website via the link and apply online:
Closing date is Monday 2nd March 2020 by 4pm.