Theatres Manager, Liverpool Everyman and Playhouse
- Closes 27th February 2017
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k)
- Contact Victoria Adlard email@example.com
Opportunity to join the Operations Team at the Liverpool Everyman and Playhouse
Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse are looking for a dynamic and confident Theatres Manager to lead the Operations team.
The key duties of the post will be:
- To lead the Front-of-House, Stage Door and Cleaning teams, ensuring a superb and responsive welcome for all users of our buildings.
- To ensure the day-to-day operational effectiveness of the Everyman and Playhouse theatres.
- To lead the operations and development of LMTT’s retail offer (such as the sales of programmes, merchandise, sweets and ices), ensuring high quality, distinctiveness and maximum profitability
- To collaborate with appropriate colleagues to support delivery of strategic income targets, audience development and engagement.
- To ensure that legislative compliance and best practice as regards Health and Safety, licensing and other regulations are central to LMTT’s operations and welcome services.
Deadline for applications: Monday 27th February 2017 at 10.00am.
Interviews will be held in Liverpool during the w/c 27th February 2017
For more information, please visit: http://www.everymanplayhouse.com/jobs
The Everyman and Playhouse is striving to be an equal opportunities employer