Tenders invited: digital cultural education platform, Liverpool Learning Partnership
- Closes 16th April 2018
The Liverpool Learning Partnership wishes to appoint an experienced digital professional to develop a digital platform for Liverpool teachers and cultural partners. This will support the aims and objectives of the Liverpool Cultural Education Partnership (http://www.liverpoollearningpartnership.com/liverpool-cultural-education-partnership/).
We have quoted £25-£30k as the fee for this however this is a competitive tender – if you submit a proposal please also provide a quote for the fee you would charge (it could be more or less than this – we will be assessing best value for money).
We are looking for someone with the vision and skills to present and deliver a clear action plan to develop a digital platform that:
- Collates and signposts teachers to the wide range of creative and cultural education resources and ‘offers’ in Liverpool and enables them to track their pupils’ engagement in these.
- Collects data that enables us to analyse how teachers are using the platform and what they are accessing.
- Enables users to upload their own material – news, blogs, photos, quotes, film, audio, that captures pupil experiences of engaging in cultural education.
- Attracts a large number of users – the platform will be the ‘go-to’ resource for all Liverpool schools and cultural partners.
Applicants will need to provide evidence of the following:
- Project management
- Ability to communicate effectively with different user groups (eg schools, cultural partners)
- Programming, analytics & reporting, data-driven metrics
- Information architecture: knowledge of established and emerging content management systems & platforms
- Social media expertise
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to execute
For a full outline and statement of requirement for this brief, and how to apply, please contact Alice Demba, Cultural Education Coordinator at the Liverpool Learning Partnership: firstname.lastname@example.org.