FACT Liverpool is looking for a part-time technician to provide technology-led support to the development and delivery of our artistic programme.
Supporting artists in the production and presentation of new work through exhibitions, residencies and learning projects is at the heart of FACT Liverpool’s programme. Through our public programme of talks, performances, workshops and screenings both at FACT and offsite, we provide opportunities for audiences to engage and understand the artworks. As one of the leading cultural venues in Liverpool, we create opportunities for members of our local community to develop screenings and events that relate to our audiences, bringing new perspectives to our main activities.
This role will provide technology-led support to the development and delivery of our artistic programme across our Exhibitions, Learning, and Public events, supporting the Technical Manager to achieve this. The Technician will work closely with our Exhibitions, Film & Events and Public Programme teams to offer technical solutions for the public presentation of work in our galleries, events spaces and offsite. They will also support communication to external contributors on the technical delivery of their projects.
To find out more information download a recruitment pack >>
- Recruitment pack – Black text, white background
- Recruitment pack – Black text, yellow background
- Recruitment pack – Large print
Salary and Hours of Work
- Salary: £22,000 per annum / £11,000 pro rata (0.5 FTE)
- Contact: Temporary 1 year contract, open to extension
- Hours of Work: 2.5 days per week spread flexibly / 17.5 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
FACT Liverpool is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. To apply, please complete the following two forms:
- Application Form
- Please upload your CV and Cover Letter (maximum of 2 pages each)
- Please label the attached files as: Your Name_CV and Your Name_CoverLetter_Job Title
- Confidential Equal Opportunities Survey
Application Deadline: Sunday 27 November 2022, 23:59.
Interviews will take place week commencing: Monday 12 December 2022.
FACT Liverpool is committed to providing equal access to everyone, so if you require any adjustments or help with the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org