Deadline: Monday 30 November 2015. Paid, Full time.
We have a new opportunity for a confident, reliable and enthusiastic individual to cover the important role of Studio Manager at mN.
The successful candidate will be with us for a period of 9-12 months beginning in December 2015, while our current Studio Manager is away on maternity leave.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator with a positive, friendly manner for a role that sits at the heart of the mN team.
The Studio Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the office as well as providing PA support for the Board. As the central administrative hub for the business, the Studio Manager needs to be able to multi- task with a smile!
- Providing PA support to the CEO, MD and other Directors as required including arranging travel, diary management, meeting coordination and other ad hoc administrative tasks
- Managing all office administration, resources and facilities
- Being the first point of contact for visitors including answering the main phone line
- Leading the scheduling and delivery of internal / external team and client events
- Helping to make our home an enjoyable and productive environment for all of the mN team
Apply now by dropping us your details to: email@example.com
Visit the website.