- Closes: 23rd April 2021
- Type: Part time
- Salary: Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact: email@example.com
We have an opportunity for a Stock Supervisor to join our Liverpool store. Working with the Store Management team along with the Merchandising and Buying departments, this role maintains stock inventory and procurement in store to enhance stock to shop floor stock availability, general stockroom organisation and deliveries.
This role covers 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Maintain stock levels, planning and ordering of products in our Liverpool store.
- Assist in the receipt of deliveries; unpacking and re-shelving or storing stock, ensuring all stock is safely stored and easily accessible in line with health and safety and merchandising guidelines.
- Process received stock, making it available for the sales floor in a timely manner.
- Ensure product prices are properly priced/ labelled in line with trading standards.
- Keep up to date with stock availability, promotions, product changes and order processing development as directed by the Merchandising team.
- Report on damaged stock and write offs and communicate with the Merchandising team to provide feedback and analysis.
- Contribute to general store safety through ensuring that all health & safety procedures are effectively carried out and reporting any concerns to the Store Manager/Manager on duty.
- Assist and conduct all product stock takes with the assistance/guidance of the I.T. and Stock Co-ordinator.
- Proactively work with the Store Manager, Merchandising team, and operations team to identify system improvements and processes affecting the department.
Desired Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a retail environment.
- Experience using retail stock control systems.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Good organisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Numerate and analytical.
- Self-driven and proactive.
- Commercial focus.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion.
To apply, please visit https://www.cassart.co.uk/customer/careers