Stewards, Royal Liverpool Philharmonic
- Closes 13th September 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact Rebecca Carolan firstname.lastname@example.org
These positions with Liverpool Philharmonic offer a unique opportunity to work with one of the UK’s premier music organisations. It includes the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra and Liverpool Philharmonic Hall in which we present more than 400 classical, rock and pop, world music, film and comedy events. Our stewarding team welcome visitors who are attending events in the Hall, Music Room and other venues where the orchestra may perform.
The salary for this post will be £8.21 per hour
How to Apply
The application consists of three parts which can be accessed on our website at https://www.liverpoolphil.com/about-us/careers/steward/:
- Please complete the Personal Details and Equal Opportunities Form.
- Please provide a CV which doesn’t include any personal details such as your name, date of birth, gender, address or phone number. These will be captured in the Personal Details and Equal Opportunities Form.
- Please complete the steward availability form.
Please ensure that your CV includes the following:
- Any relevant experience and your hobbies and interests
- When you would be able to start working for Liverpool Philharmonic if successful
- At the bottom of your CV please provide a statement about why you want to work at Liverpool Philharmonic and why you think customer service is so important in the role of a steward.
Please apply via email with both the Personal Details Equal Opportunities form, steward availability form and CV (as per the above guidelines) to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 13th September 2019
Interview Day: Wednesday 18th September 2019
Expected start date: September/October 2019