Deadline: 12 noon Monday 14 September 2015. Paid.
As our capital refurbishment project comes to a close and in advance of launching our exciting new venue, Music Room, a number of full and part time vacancies in our Customer Experience and Operations Teams are now available.
We are now recruiting for Stewards and the successful candidate for the post will as a minimum:
• Help ensure the health and safety of Liverpool Philharmonic patrons and of everyone in the building.
• Provide excellent customer service for all patrons of Liverpool Philharmonic.
• Manage associated retail sales and cash handling.
• Ensure housekeeping standards are achieved and maintained.
• Monitor the security of the building, its contents and its visitors/staff.
The rate of pay for the Steward post will be £7.14 per hour.
Deadline for applications for the above post is 12 noon Monday 14 September.
Shortlisted Steward applicants will be invited to attend a recruitment and selection day on Tuesday 22 and Wednesday 23 September.
Induction and training for successful candidates will be scheduled week commencing Monday 28 September 2015.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Application forms should be downloaded and completed from our website and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to the anticipated interest in these posts we will be unable to contact unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from is within 5 working days of the application deadline, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
More information, visit the website: