SEO Manager, WEDGE Collective
- Closes 3rd April 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k pro rata)
- Contact email@example.com
WEDGE Collective is a Liverpool-based creative force delivering training, events and consultancy services on all things digital, social and entrepreneurial. Our focus is on creating and sharing innovative and engaging resources to equip organisations and individuals with the proper knowledge and power to make some serious ‘WEDGE’.
We are in an exciting time of growth and looking to expand our team to include an SEO manager to monitor performance and ensure that we are at the forefront of the industry. We are looking for someone who can bring their own ideas to the table but are also capable of working to a brief. We will consider candidates at any experience level, but we will need to see evidence of an ability to deliver results to a deadline.
Successful applicants will:
- have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a SEO role
- optimise copy and landing pages for SEO
- perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success
- be organised and time-efficient, and able to work in high pressure scenarios
- demonstrate strong communication skills
- fit in with a down-to-earth ethos
Agreed rates will be paid for ad hoc projects throughout the year and a full fee for delivery will be agreed in advance.
Please send applications to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd April 2019, 5pm.
Applications to include CV and examples of previous work; please feel free to send links to online portfolios, websites or social media accounts that showcase current, previous or ongoing works.