Research Assistant, Morris Hargreaves McIntyre
- Closes 14th August 2016
- Location North West, Manchester
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k)
- Artform combined arts, film, museums,theatre, visual arts
- Contact Laura Constable firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a Research Assistant to join our team.
This role is perfect for someone that is looking to develop a career in research. The role requires an excellent communicator who is a highly organised ‘completer-finisher’ with rigorous attention to detail and takes pride in seeing a job through.
- Contribute to and support completion of projects on time, on budget and to the highest standard possible
- Keep up to date with research techniques and new ways of thinking in the sector
- Contribute to the development of new products, evaluation tools/methods and improved systems
Closing Date: 9am on 14th August 2016
Salary: £16 – £20K per annum
Location: Based in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus statutory holidays, company pension scheme, annual Company performance related bonus
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm. Flexibility will be required to meet business needs
Please complete an application form via the company website: http://mhminsight.com/articles/research-assistant-2769
Candidates selected for interview will be asked to complete a pre-interview task.