- Closes 19th May 2019
- Type Full time
- Salary Paid (£15k-20k)
- Contact Lee Flaherty firstname.lastname@example.org
Contractual Hours: 37.5 hours per week, between 8.30AM and 6:00PM Monday to Friday (including occasional Saturdays)
About BIMM Institute
BIMM, The British and Irish Modern Music Institute, has colleges in eight cities where music matters most – London, Berlin, Dublin, Brighton, Manchester, Bristol, Hamburg and Birmingham – and is proud to be the largest and leading provider of contemporary music education in Europe.
Our eight BIMM colleges have over 50 years’ experience between them in helping students launch successful careers in the music industry.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced, dynamic professional with a reception management and education administrative background which will enable them to take on a key role in providing high quality customer service to all students, staff, guests, visitors and stakeholders at BIMM Manchester.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all students, tutors and visitors to BIMM Manchester, and will have an open friendly approachable manner and attitude, providing great customer service at all times. Working within the reception team, the role will involve dealing with a high volume of calls and face to face interactions and responding to all queries in a timely and informative manner. The Receptionist will work as a member of the team to manage all bookings for tutorials, rehearsals and auditions, and to ensure an efficient front of house is maintained at all times. The role will also involve assisting all BIMM Departments with administrative duties as required.
Essential criteria include:
- Friendly open disposition with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a small team
- An ability to work from own initiative and keep busy and focused at quieter times
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (in particular Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Reliable with excellent time keeping and time management.
Please follow the link to the full job description and to apply: https://bit.ly/2Wt9eXG