Deadline: Sunday 10 April 2016, 12:00pm.
Benefits: Company Pension Scheme, Flexi-time working*, Employee Assistance Programme, Travel Loan and Childcare Voucher Scheme
Job Type: Fixed Term [F]
Location: World Museum
National Museums Liverpool Trading Ltd (NMLT) now has an exciting opportunity with a fixed term contract (end on 31th December, 2016) for a creative, talented and professional Project Officer with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for project management.
Reporting to the Capital Project Director you will:
- Establish and coordinate information management systems for all correspondence, design drawings and other project information, including establishing electronic records management.
- Establish and maintain comprehensive register of all contracts.
- Establish and manage coordinated systems for logging and tracking designers’ instructions, change requests, requests for information and defects notifications.
- Manage project information on Public Folders, manage access permissions and ensure easy access by appropriate staff and consultants.
- Establish and maintain system for logging, storing and accessing all project images.
- Handle all general project enquiries, directing these to the appropriate officer or responding directly.
- In conjunction with the Senior Project Coordinator, manage site access required by contractors and NML officers, as required, ensuring appropriate permissions are sought, documentation supplied (RAMS) and notifications given.
- Prepare agendas and minutes for meetings
- Assist the Senior Project Co-ordinator with the preparation and collation of key project reports.
- Provide support to the Senior Project Co-ordinator, including diary management, managing all correspondence and follow up of key issues.
- Support the Senior Project Co-ordinator in the management and monitoring of budgets and the provision of regular summary reports/spreadsheets and expenditure projections.
- Process contract / trade package payments, keeping a log of payments, ensuring appropriate authorisation and liaising closely with Finance to ensure the accurate log of expenditure and commitments against project budgets.
- Arrange and coordinate key events / workshops, as necessary ensuring close consultation with the Senior Project Co-ordinator, external stakeholders and internal parties, as required.
- Support the Senior Project Co-ordinator in the preparation and collation of monthly progress reports to external funders on a monthly basis.
- Develop NML’s commitment to Equality and Diversity and promote non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
- Adhere to National Museums Liverpool’s Health and Safety Policies and Procedures, National Museums Liverpool’s access policy as well as other appropriate practices and guidelines
- Undertake additional duties, as required, from time to time.
- Undertake training and development courses and programmes, as required.
- Show the highest integrity and confidentiality in the pursuance of these duties.
For full details, visit the website.