Project Co-ordinator, Made By Mortals
- Closes 11th October 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£20k-25k pro rata)
- Contact Andy Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Made By Mortals are looking for an enthusiastic, well organised and compassionate individual to support our busy and growing social enterprise.
Made By Mortals create people powered music theatre shows and workshops about the health and societal concerns of our time. We do this through creative collaborations between professional artists, organisations and community participants from a diverse range of backgrounds and lived experience.
We run two core groups from our base at Guide Bridge Theatre in Tameside and in addition deliver satellite projects across the North West. Through our work we help our participants become extraordinary performers, artists and real world provocateurs.
The Project Co-ordinator will work closely with the company Directors and will support the organisation of projects and productions. This will include but not limited to:
- Contracting and managing artists
- Booking project/performance venues
- General administrative support and maintaining effective filing systems
- Supporting participant recruitment process for projects
- Supporting Made By Mortals social media strategy
- Assisting participants to take part in project activity
- Supporting the project marketing/promotion processes
- Monitoring Made By Mortals website and making sure all information is up to date
- Assisting in the project evaluation process
- Supporting fundraising
- Updating budgets/accounts
- Good organisational ability
- Skills in Microsoft Word (or Apple Pages) and Excel (or Apple Numbers) spreadsheets
- Good social media skills
- Excellent written, numeracy and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- A flexible approach to working hours
- An ability to prioritise effectively
- A sense of humour
This is a freelance position on a rolling 20 week contract. You will work the equivalent of 1 day/week. There will also be opportunities for additional freelance days around busy project times. With this in mind, the role would suit somebody with a flexible portfolio. Fee is £100/day.
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com detailing why you think you would be the best candidate for this job. Deadline for applications is 11th October with interviews on 21st October.