Deadline: Tuesday 21 June 2016, 9am.
Senior Programme Manager
Hours: 30-37 hours per week (can be negotiated with the successful candidate)
Salary: 30,178 – 33,857 (FTE) 18 month fixed term
Reports to: Director of Programmes
Responsible for: staff as allocated (TBC)
Curious Minds is looking for a fantastic manager, trainer and a passionate advocate of cultural education. The brand-new role of Senior Programme Manager will be responsible for supporting schools and cultural organisations that work with children and young people to engage with specific ‘Bridge’ programmes
Curious Minds is committed to providing schools with information and support to engage in Cultural Education, specifically with Artsmark and Arts Award your role will be fundamental to these programme’s success in the North West.
This is a great opportunity to join Curious Minds at an exciting time as the Cultural Education Challenge gather momentum across the country.
The role will involve:
- Working alongside the Director of Programmes to develop strategy and manage delivery of our Bridge offer for schools including Artsmark, Arts award and the Quality Principles
- Delivering Artsmark Development Days to Teachers and Head teachers across the region
- Project management and budget management
- Liaising with cultural organisations to enable partnerships with and support for schools
- Line management and support to the team who deliver Arts Award and Artsmark to ensure the strategy is understood and delivered
We need someone who has experience of:
- Delivering training to professionals in Education and Culture
- Turning strategy into deliverable action plans
- Line management
- Delivering cultural education projects and programmes and managing budgets
- Developing cross-sector partnerships
For an informal chat about this opportunity please call the Curious Minds office on 01772827001 and ask for Caz Brader
- Application Deadline: Tuesday 21st June, 9am
- Interviews (in Preston): Thursday 30th June between 10am – 4pm
You can find the job description in full and information on how to apply from the website.