Producer for Forthcoming R&D, The Feral Project, Animikii Theatre
- Closes 18th April 2019
- Type Part time
- Salary Paid (£25k-30k pro rata)
- Contact Adam Davies firstname.lastname@example.org
Animikii Theatre in collaboration with the Vonnegut Collective are seeking an experienced PRODUCER for their forthcoming R&D on the play, The Feral Project.
The Feral Project is a cross-art collaboration looking to create new working methods into the devising of a play through the use of acting, movement and live music. Animikii Theatre and Vonnegut Collective are two experimental companies who work heavily with improvisation through physicality and music, and are seeking an imaginative producer to join them on their new project.
The large-scale project is kicking off in May 2019 at The Point, with further R&D phases at The Lowry and The Dukes Theatre. The project will culminate in continuous live and recorded sharings of developing work, and then seek to rehearse and tour through 2020 and 2021.
This opportunity is an excellent chance to get in on the ground with two exciting companies on a project that has ambitions to tour to studio, rural, and music venues across the UK.
Applications must have experience in the following areas:
- Venue coordination for future partnerships, commissions, and touring.
- Writing/Consulting on funding applications.
- Working closely with a director.
- Logistics, promoting, and planning projects from R&D to National touring.
The following experience isn’t needed but will be preferred:
- Developing larger projects for international touring.
- Writing theatre festival applications.
- Cross-art collaborations.
- Additional expenses for travel and food to attend development sessions
Send a CV and a 250 word statement to email@example.com with the subject heading ‘PRODUCER ROLE’ by 12pm on the 18th April.