OPERATIONS MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER)
£22,000 – £25,000
THURSDAY 13 OCTOBER – MIDNIGHT
We are looking for an Operations Manager (Maternity Cover) to join the team on a 10 month temporary contract.
The Operations Manager holds responsibility for the overall day-to-day operational administration including human resources, building maintenance, health and safety and team coordination. Working closely with the Finance Manager who has responsibility for the management accounts, you will also process day-to-day financial transactions. Key duties include:
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that the building is well maintained and has the appropriate safety and security provision, acting as primary key holder.
- Working with the Executive Director, deliver HR administration including co- ordinating recruitment, contracts and agreements, and maintain up-to-date employee and volunteer handbooks, induction procedures and other HR documents in line with legislative and best practice requirements.
- To recruit and manage Open Eye Gallery’s volunteer and placement programme adhering to best practice.
- To support the Executive Director in their role as Company Secretary, to ensure that all legal responsibilities are met with regard to charity, and company legislation.
- To take responsibility for day-to-day financial data entry and processing agreed accounts payable and receivable, maintaining records for all transactions.
Closing Date: Thursday 13 October at Midnight, with interviews to take place on Friday 21 October. Please let us know in your application email if you have any access requirements.
Please download the full job description below with details on how to apply. Download full job description here