Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Trainee)
Salary: National minimum wage depending on age
Working Hours: 17.5, hours pw. Monday-Friday (specific times to be agreed)
Contract: Fixed Term 12 month position
Funder: ILM (Alt Valley Community Trust)
Responsible To: Finance and Administration Manager Florence Institute Trust (The Florrie)
Place of Work: Florence Institute Trust, 377 Mill Street Liverpool
Role Overview (summary):
To work within the team to record and monitor outputs and outcomes for various funders. The role will involve writing evaluation reports and case studies, recording information and liaising with various funding bodies.
1. Support the Florrie staff in recording all outputs and outcomes for various funders and internal record keeping
2. Upkeep the Florrie database
3. Work with staff to ensure they are meeting funder requirements and deadlines
4. Monitoring and evaluating various activities and courses and evaluating the impact and effectiveness
5. Ensure all people involved in using the Florrie have access to a wide range of activity opportunities
6. Support and promote the work of projects in the Florrie to the wider community
7. Contribute as part of a team to the wider objectives and business plan of the Florence Institute Trust
8. To ensure that all aspects of the programme are delivered in a way that promotes equal opportunities for individuals and all sectors of the community.
9. To carry out other reasonable duties as required.
NB: This job description identifies key responsibilities and requirements. It is not an exhaustive list of tasks that need to be completed. The Florence Institute Limited reserves the right to amend the job description as the role develops with the organisation
This is a training opportunities and all applicants must fit the following criteria to be eligible:
Not in education, training or employment
Must be 16-29 years old
How to apply: Please send an email of interest to our Finance and admin Manager Beverley Forde stating your name, address and telephone number. email@example.com January 2017 Signed: CEO Florence Institute Trust