- Deadline: 13th August 2021
We are Paperwork Theatre. We create bold theatre and events which are joyful, playful and full of humanity, staged in traditional theatres, unusual places, and community owned spaces. We are theatre makers, living, working and creating in the North West where we champion artistic excellence whilst maintaining a national outlook, working with established and emerging artists from across the UK. Our work is delivered across 3 core strands: Theatre, Community & Artist Opportunities and is created in response to the question “what does the world need right now?”
We are currently seeking a Mentor who will be responsible for supporting participants of adults and young people during creative projects within our Community strand
- To engage participants with mentoring sessions and facilitate initial & subsequent sessions to track their progress.
- Signposting participants to opportunities for education, training and employment.
- Establish a positive and interactive relationship with each participant.
- To help each participant to develop or begin to develop life skills and to accomplish specific goals.
- To proactively remove barriers faced by vulnerable people by providing the support that meets their individual needs.
- To take part in relevant creative workshops and events alongside participants.
- Keep records including registers of attendance.
- Complete general administrative tasks to support the delivery of the community projects.
- Manage one’s own work in accordance with plans and targets.
- Ensuring that positive outcomes for participants are measured and reported.
Due to the sensitive nature of our community work, we are seeking female applicants only for this role
This is a freelance position, approximately 1 day per week until December 2021, £100 per day.
For full job pack and application details visit https://paperworktheatre.co.uk/jobs/