Marketing Officer, The Lowther Pavilion
- Closes: 5th February 2021
- Type: Full time
- Salary: Paid (£20k-25k)
- Contact: Colin Alexander email@example.com
Working as Marketing, Digital & Audience Development officer, to execute effective marketing and audience development campaigns for Lowther Pavilion Theatre.
To devise, implement and evaluate marketing and audience development plans for the Venue including Lowther Pavilion productions, touring productions, music, cinema, park events and the organisation as a whole. Includes:
- Producing print and publicity in consultation with designers and printers.
- Devising and writing effective, accurate copy that reflects Lowther Pavilion’s brand strategy for a range of promotional materials.
- Producing resources to contextualise and promote Lowther Pavilion’s work for the education sector including school mailings and online resources.
- Co-ordinating mail-outs, advertising and print distribution.
- Liaising with touring company publicists, and all other relevant partners, to deliver marketing plans effectively.
- Using audience data analysis and in particular the theatre’s Spektrix CRM system to evaluate campaigns and feed into future planning.
- Supporting management of Front of House promotional materials.
- Working in conjunction with the Artistic Director in producing a range of marketing both for the Theatre and the gardens.
- Generating income from 3rd party advertisers and show producers for on screen advertising, brochure print and external poster sites.
A key aspect of the role will be digital marketing. This includes Lowther Pavilion’s website, digital marketing and social media channels. Further including:-
- Developing the functionality of the website in consultation with the web designers
- Developing content for the website, ensuring it is up-to-date, accurate and engaging
- Writing copy, sourcing images and producing rich content such as audio and video
- Managing and developing Lowther Pavilion’s social media channels including sourcing contributions from across the organisation
- Co-ordinating e-shot schedules in line with specific marketing and audience development plans
- Producing digital marketing reports for evaluation of activity
Full job description and details of how to apply here https://lowtherpavilion.co.uk/job-vacancies
Salary: Up to £21,000 pa (depending on experience)